bioBot
Please register and then login to see the content of this page!
bioBot
Please register and then login to see the content of this page!
bioBot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~#.:Moderators need! If you want to be moderator send message to user Presian !!! bioBot web page.Please register and login to see the content of the site!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bioBot 2.1.4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Presian
Admin
Presian

bioBot 2.1.4 Empty
PostSubject: bioBot 2.1.4   bioBot 2.1.4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:57 am

Here is the version 2.1.4

THIS IS NOT FREE VERSION. WHEN VERSION 2.1.5 IS RELEASED I WILL MAKE THAT FREE TO EVERYBODY UNTIL THEN THIS IS NOT FREE, BUT YOU CAN GET THIS VERSION BY SENDING TEXT MESSAGE TO: 1092 WHIT TEXT: BIG 6687258 I WILL GET 3000 URI THIS WAY.
TO MAKE THE TRANSACTION SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE THAT YOU WANT TO GET THIS VERSION THEN I WILL TELL YOU WHEN TO SEND THE TEXT MESSAGE AND WHEN I GET THE URI I WILL GIVE YOU THE PASSWORD FOR THE WIN RAR ARCHIVE.

•More stability. "Failed to get server" problem fixed. Only if login via name and pass, not SID.
•More antiban flexibility.

Download here!

First try running the program and then try installing thease files!!!

Installation:
Just unrar where you want, and start normally. (for winrar, download here)
For some of you guys is not working to start the bot, it gives you an error, and this is because you have in your account name special characters.
Please change your name in simple name like: myaccount

Needed files for working:
Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable
x86 - here
x64 - here

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
here

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
here

• Symbol "." (dot) in password or name are not supported by bioBot.
• And symbol "[" or "]" in password or name are not supported by bioBot.[/color]
Back to top Go down
https://biobot.board-directory.net

bioBot 2.1.4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bioBot :: Download-
Jump to: